Your shopping cart is empty!
The Kodiak Peak is great for outdoor winter pursuits, when temperatures are not quite so extreme. Expedition-ready features such as Insufil Thermo insulation, ergonomic head gasket and foot box, draft tubes and neck collar. Available with left or right zippers, and may be zipped together with other compatible bags.
Insufil Thermo technology provides high loft and exceptional warmth making bags soft, lightweight and compact. The Insufil fibers are bonded using a special heating process that produces insulation that does not clump and fibers that do not separate during use.
- Color: Orange/Red
- Temperature Rating: -5F / -20C
- Size: 90" x 34" x 22"
- Shape: Mummy
- Construction: Three layer
- Outer Shell: Ripstop polyester
- Lining: Polyester taffeta
- Filling: 2.6 lbs. of Insufil Thermo
- Zipper: #5 YKK 2-way, reversible puller, auto-lock
- Stuff Sack: Cap compression bag
- Total Weight: 5.3 lbs.
Tags: Chinook Kodiak Peak II